Instructions for use
- Select an area for the pad away from your dog's feeding and sleeping areas.
- Unfold and fix to the ground with adhesive locking tabs, ensuring the Wee Spot technology faces up.
- Bring your dog to the pad and let them smell the pheromones on the Wee Spot.
- When your dog urinates on the pad, offer positive reinforcement. If they urinate elsewhere, bring them to the pad.
- Dispose of, and replace used pad.
Indoor to Outdoor transitioning
- Over time move the pads closer to the door and eventually outside.
- Once outside, fold the pads to reduce the size over time. Eventually he won't need a pad to hit his or her spot
- Keep pads around for overnight accidents, extended time alone, travel or general use.