PURINA ONE Adult Mature 7+ with Chicken in Gravy Wet Cat Food 70g x 12
A complete nutrition & taste duo mixed feeding with Purina One Dry & Wet. Created by experts, PURINA ONE® Dry & Wet provide all the essential nutrition for your cat while delivering a variety of taste and textures she will love.
Why feed PURINA ONE® Mature 7+ wet cat food with Chicken in Gravy 70g Pouch?
PURINA ONE® Mature 7+ with Chicken in Gravy delivers complete and balanced nutrition and is formulated to meet the Nutritional levels established by AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) for adult cat maintenance.
- Helps Support Healthy Brain Function with Choline and Vitamin E
- Helps Support Healthy Kidneys with high moisture levels for hydration
- Helps Support Natural Defences with antioxidants such as Vitamins A & E, and Zinc
- Helps maintain urinary tract health with balanced minerals
- Helps maintain lean body condition with high protein content
- Helps maintain strong healthy heart with amino acids including taurine
- No added artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
|Crude Fibre (max)
A COMPLETE NUTRITION DUO - MIXED FEEDING WITH PURINA ONE® DRY & WET
Created by experts, Purina ONE® Dry & Wet provide all the essential nutrition for your cat while delivering a variety of taste and textures she will love.
|Weight of Cat
** Matching product from Purina ONE® Cat dry range (available separately) ** Alternatively replace 1 pouch with 15g kibble
Feed in at least two meals per day and continue to adjust as needed to maintain your cat in ideal body condition and avoid excess weight gain. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
Making the switch to PURINA ONE®?
Please allow seven to ten days to ease the transition from their current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of PURINA ONE® until you’re feeding PURINA ONE® exclusively.
Fresh Water, Proper Diet & Veterinary Care
Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your cat daily. Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your cat healthy. If your cat hasn’t had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.
This pouch is not recyclable. Please dispose of it in the bin.