- Cats: 1 tablet/5 kg body weight.
- Young Animals, Kittens: Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age and thereafter every 3 months.
- Females Breeding: Treat during the mating period, during the gestation period, one week before birth, and 3 to 4 weeks after birth, and thereafter every 3 months.
- Adult Cats: Treat every 3 months. Tapeworms: Treat every 3 months.
Purina® Total Care® AIlwormer Tablets for Cats and Young Kittens is to be used as a single dose treatment. If the cats do not readily accept, chew and swallow the tablet, it should be crushed up and placed on their meal.
- GENERAL DIRECTIONS: Studies have riot been conducted in pregnant queens and therefore the use of the product in those animals should be carefully considered. Fleas are intermediate hosts for tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum). Effective flea control will reduce the incidence of tapeworm. If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
- SAFETY DIRECTIONS: Wash hands after use.
- FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26.
- DISPOSAL: Dispose of container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.
- STORAGE: Store below 30°C (room temperature).