Facebook House Rules
Purina is committed to creating a community that both encourages interaction and collaboration and shows respect for others. We ask our fans to do their part and comply with these rules for posts, communications and general behaviour on social platforms sponsored by Nestlé Purina PetCare. In the spirit of openness, it's worth highlighting that if a post breaks these rules, it will be deleted:
- Keep it clean: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts.
- Play fair: no defamatory, obscene, threatening, dangerous or abusive posts.
- No personal attacks: don't attack people with extreme language or personal attacks. It stops conversation and can hurt people.
- Stay on topic: no spam, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments.
- Be original: feel free to share video content, links, photographs and text if you have rights to it - if you don't own it or have permission, don't post it.
- Mind your own business: don't invade other's privacy or publicity rights and don't give out personal information.
- Keep it legal: no unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive posts.
- Be responsible: Children under the age of 13 should not post comments without the permission of their parents or guardians
The content posted by fans on this site does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites. By contributing to this site, you agree to allow Purina to use your content (including product ideas) in any manner without any obligation or compensation to you. Thanks for being a Purina Australia fan!
Facebook Wall Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. A reference to ‘Competition Post’ means the initial post by the Promoter on the Purina Australia Facebook Fan Page with details of the relevant competition.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age who are fans of the Purina Australia Facebook Fan Page (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences at the time of the Competition Post & closes at the close time specified in the Competition Post (“Competition Period”).
- To submit an entry, follow the steps specified in the Competition Post.
- Entry is limited to once per Eligible Entrant
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries, or for otherwise submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize/s is or are as specified in the Competition Post. The total number of prizes to be awarded is as specified in the Competition Post.
- This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the identity of the winners. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merit and the entries judged to be the best will each win a prize.
- Judging will be completed at 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138 by close of business on the date specified in the Competition Post or if no date is specified, then by close of business on the second business day after the Competition has closed. The winner/s will be notified by email on the day of the announcement when their name and postcode will appear on www.purina.com.au.
- Prize is not transferable & cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- The prize will be delivered in Australia to the winner within 28 days following the winner providing the delivery details to the Promoter. The winner must provide the delivery details to the Promoter within 14 days of request by the Promoter, failing which the Promoter may treat the prize as forfeited by that winner.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their entry statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Purina Australia Facebook Fan Page www.facebook.com/PurinaAustralia and the Promoter’s website/s without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in any such material. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner acknowledges that the Promoter acquires the entry for use for its commercial purposes and agrees not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.
- Entrants release Facebook from all liability in relation to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and that any information provided by entrants is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nestlé Purina PetCare of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes, NSW 2138