To avoid overdosing and ensuring effective worm treatment, it is essential to accurately weigh your dog and dose according to bodyweight.
Dogs: 1 tablet/5 kg bodyweight.
- Young Animals, Puppies: Treat according to weight at 2, 4, 8, and 12 weeks of age.
- Females Breeding: Treat at mating, before whelping and then every 3 months.
- Other: Treat every 3 months.
- Males: Treat every 3 months.
Dogs should not be fed offal from any species. Dogs in Hydatid areas should be treated every 6 weeks. Where Whipworm is a problem, treat every 6-8 weeks after 3 months of age. If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
Purina® Total Care® Tasty Allwormer for Small Dogs & Puppies is to be used as a single dose treatment by mouth. If dogs do not readily accept, chew and swallow the tablet, it should be crushed up and placed on their meal. Dogs can be reinfested with worms from contact with other pets or their surroundings. Treatment should be repeated regularly as directed. To minimize reinfestation, treat all dogs and cats in the household and maintain a high standard of hygiene.
Purina® Total Care® Tasty Allwormer for Small Dogs & Puppies is compatible with Purina® Total Care® Flea Treatments. Fleas are the intermediary hosts for Tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum).
Effective flea control will reduce the incidence of Tapeworm.
SAFETY DIRECTIONS: May irritate eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use.
- FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26.
- DISPOSAL: Dispose of container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.
- STORAGE: Store below 30°C (room temperature).