UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Canned Formula
For the Nutritional Management of Cats with Lower Urinary Tract Disease.
Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD) is a common condition seen in cats. FLUTD is a group of diseases that can affect the urinary bladder or the urethra. Pro Plan® Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Formula is made with high quality ingredients and is formulated to help reduce the risk of urinary stone formation, as well as provide the optimal nutrition to help them to thrive every day.
- Struvite-associated FLUTD
- Reduced risk of both struvite and calcium oxalate uroliths
- Dissolution of sterile struvite uroliths
- Idiopathic cystitis
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Crude Protein (Min) 10.5%
- Crude Fat (Min) 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%
- Moisture (Max) 78.0%
- Magnesium (Mg) (Max) 0.03%
- IngredientsMeat By-Products, Liver, Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Poultry By-Products, Rice, Calcium Gluconate, Oat Hulls, Guar Gum, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Tricalcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Taurine, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide. B-2537.
- Feeding Guide
Body Weight (Kg) Approx number of 156g Cans 1 1/3 2 5/8 3 1 4 1 1/4 5 1 3/5 6 2 7 2 2/9 8 2 1/2 10 3 1/6 12 3 4/5 14 4 4/9
CALORIE CONTENT (AS FED) 1211 kcal/kg 189 kcal/156g can
NF Kidney Function Advance Care™ Feline Canned Formula
NF Kidney Function Early Care™ Feline Canned Formula
PRO PLAN Veterinary Supplements HYDRACARE