House Rules for Instagram
Purina Australia is committed to creating a community that both encourages interaction and collaboration and shows respect for others. We ask our fans to do their part and comply with these rules for posts, uploads, communications and general behaviour on social platforms sponsored by Nestlé.
Nestlé values any feedback and engagement so please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of this page.
In the spirit of openness, it’s worth highlighting that if a post breaks these rules, it may be hidden or deleted without notification, but we also commit to not deleting posts which are challenging or questioning of us as long as it’s done in a constructive way and in line with the guidelines below:
- Keep it clean: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts or uploads.
- Play fair: no defamatory, bullying, harassing, obscene, threatening, dangerous or abusive posts.
- Be respectful and kind: respect other people’s opinions and don’t attack people with extreme or hurtful language or with a personal attack. It stops conversation and can hurt people.
- Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/promotional posts including any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
- Be original: feel free to share video content, pictures, links, photographs and text if you have rights to it – if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t post it.
- Be mindful of people's privacy: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights and don’t give out yours or anyone else’s personal information. We respect data privacy as set out in our Privacy Notice which applies to personal information or material shared on this page in addition to the platform’s own rules.
- Keep it true and legal: no unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive posts.
- Be responsible: Children under the age of 13 should not post comments without the permission of their parents or guardians.
- Introduce yourself: if you are affiliated with Nestlé (employee, agency, incentivised blogger/brand ambassador, etc.), be sure to let everyone know. Your posts should reflect this affiliation.
The content posted by fans on this site does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites.
Please also note that questions can only be answered during working hours and we retain the right to amend the present House Rules at any time.
By contributing to this site, you agree to allow Purina Australia to use your content (including product ideas and your user ID and photo) without obligation or compensation to you which includes other Purina Australia social media sites. Thanks for being a Purina Australia fan!
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia who have an Instagram account and are following the @purinaaustralia (“Eligible Entrant”). Your account must be “public” or set to public for the Competition Period for your entry to be eligible. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Competition details, including when entries open and close; what is required to send a valid entry; and the prize pool are described in the competition post inviting entry.
- If a competition post includes any detail that is not consistent with these terms and conditions then the detail in the competition post will prevail.
- Entry is not limited provided each entry image uploaded by an Eligible Entrant is their original work and is different from the other entries they have uploaded in the same competition. The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require any entrant to provide proof in any format they determine in order to validate an entry before awarding a prize.
- This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the identity of a prize winner. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merit and the entry (or entries) judged the best will win a prize.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Each winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to provide the Promoter with a perpetual royalty-free licence to use and reproduce the content of their entry, including their user name and image in any way including but not limited to the @purinaaustralia page and the Promoter’s other social media and websites.
- The prize must be claimed by the winner by providing relevant contact details and the original photo entry which will be used to validate the winner within 14 days of the Promoter announcing the competition results at the www.purina.com.au/past-winners and also at www.facebook.com/PurinaAustralia. In the event that a winner fails to claim their prize by responding to the Promoter’s post the prize will be forfeited and the entry judged to be the next best will be offered the prize.
- Prize will only be delivered in Australia and a prize winner should allow 28 days from the date they claim their prize for its delivery.
- The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. [ABN 77 000 011 316] trading as Nestlé Purina PetCare of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138.